1. Interface: Micro USB and USB 2.0 connectors. 1x SD/MMC slot, 1x Micro SD/TF slot
2. Support SD, SDHC, SDXC up to 64GB.
3. Support memory card with FAT 32 file system. Not compatible with NTFS & exFAT formats.
4. Compatible with Micro USB andriod mobile decives with OTG function.
COMPATIBLE DEVICE(list is not comprehensive):
Samsung Galaxy S7/S7E/S6/S6E(+)/Alpha
Samsung Galaxy S5 only
Samsung Galaxy S4 only
Not For Samsung Galaxy S3/S5 mini/S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy Note 5,4,3,2
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from 2014 onwards
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 from 2014 onwards
Samsung Galaxy Tab pro
Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 (NOT FOR 7.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (NOT FOR 7.0)
LG G4/3/2/1, G Pro 1/2
*Google Nexus 5/6/7/9/10 with help of third-party app such as ‘nexus USB OTG file manager, ES file explorer, Nexus media importer’. Not For Nexus 7 2013 edition!*
Not For HTC one M9/M8
Not For Moto G, Huawei P8 lite/P9 lite
Not For Hudl 1/2
* This kit does not support amazon Kindle & Fire tablets*
Supports other host/OTG compatible smartphones and tablets with Android operating system (4.0 or later) and a micro USB interface
NOTE: Never use both connections simultaneously!
More About The Product
- NOTE: Please make sure your device features Micro USB port and supports USB OTG function before purchase. If unsure, please contact us.] Allows to be used as USB 2.0 SD/microSD card reader for direct data exchange between memory cards and PCs, notebooks, ultrabooks, smartphones and tablets. ***Works with ‘Samsung Smart Switch’ APP!***
- The standard USB 2.0 plug (type A) and micro USB plug (type B) combination, making the card reader compatible with all tablets and Android smartphones that support OTG function.
- Compact card reader for all standard SDHC/SDXC and micro SD/micro SDHC/micro SDXC. ****Does NOT support memory cards over 64GB because of limited current provided by mobile device.
- No drivers required for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.x and Android 4.0/above update. Just plug the card reader in to use it. NOTE: Please visit bellow link to dowload driver if your kit is not recognised by your PC! http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false
- How to locate files on connected devcie: Plug kit into mobile phone -> open ‘My Files’ app. 12-month warranty. Shipping package: 1x Micro USB OTG card reader with USB 2.0 connector. SD/Micro SD cards are not included!